WWIT? Writer’s Workshop
WHAT WAS I THINKING? is not a male bashing book but rather, essays that describe the instant when logic, common sense, and simple self-respect triumph over the human need to be loved – or, at least, the need to be in a relationship.
And what makes this project so special is that our contributors were able to take it a step further, by looking back at themselves – poignantly, humorously maybe sometimes in disbelief to see how and why they got involved with the ‘bad boyfriend’ in the first place.
It is that self-exploration and the resulting self-awareness that, we believe, makes our workshops really exciting. Even if you’ve never had a ‘bad boyfriend’ chances are you’ve had a WHAT WAS I THINKING? epiphany about SOMETHING.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information.
Work from our latest workshop writers:
- “Fifty Four” by Bruce Mosier
- “HE SAID THAT” by Coleman Hough* (won VidLit Award)
- “Borderline” by Loraine Shields
- “Does This Dress Make Me Look Fat” by Jana Poirier
- “Snoop” by Holly Hughes
- “Horror Movie” by Holly Hughes
- “Love Matters” by Holly Hughes
- “A Stain In His Shirt” by Janet Graham